To make your lives easier, here’s a list of a few things that caught my eye this year 🙂
Maison Margiela | Replica ‘Jazz Club’ [Link here]
Drunk Elephant | Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil [Link here]
Tocca | Isabel [Link here]
♥ Kat Von D | Shade & Light Refill in Lucid, Lyric,
Levitation [Link here]
♥ Sephora Collection | Ultimate 5-in-1 sharpener [Link here]
Rifle Paper | 2018 linen planner[Link here]
Illume | Vanity Tin Candle [Link here]
♥ Matt & Nat | Baxter Bag [Link here]
WHAT DO YOU MEME? [Link here]
My Cinema Lightbox | LED Lightbox [Link here]
And if you can’t get a lightbox from Chapters, you can also get it here
♥ Amped & Co | Original Lightbox [Link here]
♥ Amped & Co | Extra Symbol Pack [Link here]
♥ Glossier | Rosewater Spray [Link here]
♥ Ted Baker | Enamel Double Button Cuff [Link here]
♥ J.Crew | Fuzzy Slippers in Med/Natural [Link here]
♥ Stella & Dot | Pavé Wishing Bracelet [Link here]
Happy (5 days after) Halloween! Hope you all got a great goodie haul this year 🙂
Unfortunately, I spent mine sick in bed. Alas.
Fortunately for Basil, KitNip Box sent us a surprise in the mail! KitNip Box is a subscription box that delivers treats and toys to your house on a monthly basis for as low as $19.99/month.
Check out what we got this month 🙂
1. Autumn Scarecrow Wand – Wand toys are Basil’s favourite toys ever so this is no exception. As for me, I love the little goofy face on the scarecrow – $7
2. Playful Pet Jumping Spider Finger Dangler – This is an interesting toy as it vibrates a little bit when you drag it. It kept Basil’s attention for a hot minute – $5
3. Paws ‘n Purrs Candy Corn Bat – It is a catnip toy but it’s too big for Basil – $5
4. Best Pet Burlap Mouse with Feather Tail – Let’s just say that this toy was tail-less by the end of the night – $5
5. LEAP Owl Pal – This is another catnip toy but Basil doesn’t really fancy any plush toys – $4
6. PureBites Freeze Dried Duck Treats – HIS FAVOURITE – $4
7. ‘R Squad Feather Roller – This is a great toy to leave on the floor when you’re not in the mood for running around the house with your cat. It’s great exercise for them – $4
The best part about this is that they list out the value and description of all the toys you get in the little note card that comes with the box. This way, you know you are getting your money’s worth every month! (A $34 value for $19.99) Plus, if you ever want more treats, you know where to buy them!
SHARE THE LOVE: Do you know a special cat who could use a little pick-me-up? Gift a KitNip Box and brighten up a kitty’s day!
My last post was my 2015 wishlist. Woops. LOL.
♥ (Saks) Memo – Marfa EDP – [Link here]
♥ Illume candle – Thai Lily – [Link here]
♥ Sephora Collection – Holy Sheet – [Link here]
♥ Benefit – Bigger & Bolder Brows – [Link here]
♥ (Saks) Jo Malone – Lime Basil & Mandarin Candle – [Link here]
♥ (Saks) Jo Malone – Pomegranate Noir Candle– [Link here]
♥ Stella & Dot – Jolie Sparkle Chain Link Necklace – [Link here]
♥ Stella & Dot – Pave Wishing Bracelet – [Link here]
♥ Ted Baker – Olliia Porcelain Rose Wash Bag – [Link here]
♥ Kate Spade – It’s A Tie Bow Reversible Earrings – [Link here]
♥ Kate Spade – Out To Lunch Tote – [Link here]
♥ Voluspa – Maison Metallo Candle – Laguna – [Link here]
♥ Also I’ll be happy with some succulents (cute ones for my desk)
There’s no need to get me books! If you really want me to read a book (that you absolutely love and think I will love), please feel free to email me the title instead.
Since a few people have asked, I guess I’ll come up with a few things that are nice to have this year.
♥ Chloé – Love Story – [Link here]
♥ Tory Burch – Zip card key fob – [Link here]
♥ Kate Spade – Dainty Sparklers Bar Y necklace – [Link here]
♥ Kat Von D – Shade & Light Contour Palette – [Link here]
♥ Sphero BB-8 Droid – [Link here]
—And thanks to GBBO, I’d like some baking supplies—
♥ Silpat mat – [Link here]
♥ Williams-Sonoma Pastry Tools – [Link here]
♥ Williams-Sonoma Gold Touch Non Stick Cooling Rack – [Link here]
♥ Traditional Flour Sifter – [Link here]
♥ Ateco Pastry & Decorating Tips – [Link here]
I’ll appreciate whatever you get me but please don’t buy me books.