If there’s anything on the internet that one would consider a typical blogger entry, it would definitely be the “What’s in my bag?” post. Ok, ok, maybe you haven’t posted one yourself but I’m sure you’ve seen someone on your blog list to do it.
Here, we have my bag. I usually rotate between a few bags for work but this is what I’m using at the moment. It’s kinda heavy on its own and it’s definitely not a grocery bag. I bought the macaron charm off Etsy.
2) Some markers, a pen and a pencil. I mean, how else am I going to give my number to a cute guy on the street? It’s not like we have this device that can hold telephone numbers.
3) Mish mash of junk also known as my allergy pills, some gift cards, and my transit pass. It’s hot pink this month. There’s also a business continuity management card (for work) and a mini flashlight. You never know when you’re going to be trapped in a dark room.
4) After bite because mosquitoes still attack in the winter time /sarcasm. Left it in the bag for I know I will lose it once I take it out.
5) A tablet so I can read on my way to work.
6) A wallet. I didn’t want to show you the entire content of my wallet (and think of me as a hoarder – which I am not because I don’t keep receipts and useless junk like some people) so I pulled out a few cards at random. Spaghetti Factory Corporate card, library card, the body shop card, and a frequent steeper card from David’s Tea … with that piece of information, I’m sure you can figure out what kind of person I am. HA!
7) Gloves. I had an anecdote for this but decided not to.
8) Nano pouch thing or as it’s referred to at Kate Spade… a “bee”. It holds my work pass, a USB key and an RSA SecurID token. Can’t hold any more than that. No, seriously. Not even my iPhone 5s.
9) Make up bag with trucks on it.
Now you’ve seen what I carry around every day. What’s in your bag?